Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Penelope Robin!

MC800
I am so happy to post the new Penelope Robin Bag, photographed from the safety of a Goose-less location.  She is joining the line-up of new Mitzi Cornelius Handbags on the Lula Belle Tassels website, and I'll probably have to have one myself to take to the Surtex Show in New York in a couple of weeks.

Here are a couple more views:






This handbag is shipping out tomorrow morning to a new customer, along with one of the Butterfly Bags that you saw on one of my earlier posts.

Next up - Turtles and Polka Dots.

Also wanted to pass along this link to a really fabulous blog that I'm following daily:  http://colourmehappyblog.blogspot.com/ that is written by a talented designer named Maria Killam.  Lots of beautiful interior design photos,  and great information on the use of color.

Sorry for the short post, but it is Dinner Time!

1 comment:

M said...

Ohmygod, TOO CUTE! I LOVE this bag!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...