Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Fabric Pattern - A Cuppa Caffe' for the Fabric Contest

This speedy new computer just flew for me today, and the design for the Spoonflower "Coffee" contest is finished - but in three colours only - that's the rule!

Here's the one I entered in the Contest:




I designed a couple of other colorways, just to see if I liked them or not, but the Blue & Tan won out-

I love Red, White and Black together, but can't see this in practical application.


Here's the last one:


This ran a close second for me, but I'm not sure how many people would want a Pea-Green Coffee Bean in their Decor...
The contest voting opens around the end of next week - I do hope you will visit Spoonflower Fabric Printing and vote for your fave!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...