Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here Goes Lula Belle!

Taking a deep breath and opening the doors of my studio for the first time - welcome to my studio!  Here is where all the creative demons flourish and whiz around, bouncing off walls and generally trashing the concept of neatness.

Lula Belle Tassels, Lula Belle Satchels, Mitzi Cornelius Handbags, Stationery, Custom Fabric and a whole bucket load of other things the world never sees get mooshed around in  here, and I promise to let you in on the fun.  

Right now, I'm secretly working on a recycled newspaper stucco mix that can be used and worked just like wet clay - it's sort of papier mache, sort of mud pies.  When it dries, you can sand it down and paint it, or leave it alone and let it look like stone.  I'm thinking that I'll use some of my fabric designs to decoupage onto this life sized pig (really!) I'm building, just for kicks.  I'm supposed to be finishing up my presentation of custom fabric botanical prints for perusal by Paragon Art, but just can't keep my hands off this pig.

Since this is my first post, I'm not ready with photos yet, but I will get some posted this weekend.  Right now, I'm just learning how to use this blogspot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...