Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fabric Shenanigans

     Mr. Piggy has languished on the bench as we have enjoyed a tremendous spike in business at the fabric store; today is my first chance to get back to him and finish him off so he can be a part of the party at Tideline Fabrics & HOme Decor (My fabric store!).

     My original plan was to let him be a natural kind of guy, hanging out in the nude to show off his piggy flanks and belly, but now I'm considering whether that is the proper thing to do...after all, one simply loves getting dressed up for parties!

     Here are the fabrics I'm considering for his attire...
     If I have these put into a brick repeat by Spoonflower Fabrics, he would be very beachy!  What do you think?  Seahorse or starfish?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...