Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last Days of Pretty...

I should be working on the drapes for the Sun Room, but I had to sneak out with my camera to take some last photos of the Pretty Fall we are having...  After the Cold Front that roared through here and on up the East Coast last weekend, our Pond got so clear it looks like an aquarium ~




Look at the Baby Fish - only about an inch long!  Why are there Baby Fish in November??  I thought Nature Babies were born in the Spring.  Apparently, not.






Even the algae looks pretty...


Don't you just wonder what goes on in this other world?

The Dogwood tree has on her Red Pajamas and is just about to go to sleep...



And our little Creek Flowers are blooming their last blooms until next Spring:



Husband brought a bouquet of these in and presented them to me Monday night...they have a prominent spot in my kitchen, along with the last Rose.  He's good, like that.  

Soon, all the Pretty will be indoors, and all the Snug, and all the good Winter Food.  

I can hardly wait!

8 comments:

Landbohaven said...

Jeg kom tilfældig forbi din blog.
Rigtig gode efterårsbilleder.
Tak for kigget.

Linda McMullan said...

Thanks so much for your comments on my Autumn Pictures - I have visited your Blog, and can see how much you love your plants. Good for you, to cover them with blankets of leaves for the Winter. I need to to that, too...

Ralline said...

Some awesom photos. Love the color. Great shots

Linda McMullan said...

Ralline, thanks so much - I can hardly stand to be inside right now...everything is so pretty, and it won't last much longer!

snowwhite said...

Linda,
How beautiful, beautiful you photos are!!! They look like artistic oil paintings, especially first one. Subtle quiet colors are more expressive than the gorgeous colors. You have the eye of a photographer. How many talents you have??
Best wishes,
keiko

Linda McMullan said...

Keiko, having praise come from you - one of my favorite photographers of all time - means so much to me. Thanks so much; have a wonderful weekend!

Richard Cottrell said...

We are still having nice weather here in Missouri. It was cold and rain yesterday, but sun shine and beautiful today. Who knows how long it will last? The flowers about town are prettier than ever, it is like they get a big last wind of growth before cruel winter comes and kills them all off. I guess that is life. Thanks for stopping by and especially thanks for the sweet and wonderful comment. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Helen DeRamus said...

So beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...