Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Market Basket goes to Australia

I've been conversing (emailing!) with a very nice lady from Australia, who tracked me down from a photo of a French Market Basket she found online.  We haven't done those in years, but the warehouse has some - partially finished - lingering on the shelves, slumbering in their protective covers.  

She pleaded for the one with the horse on it - she's an equestrian, and simply HAD TO HAVE IT.   So I whipped up a liner/bag on Sunday, popped it into the one remaining equestrian basket, and here is the finished product on my workbench, getting ready for it's long trip to Australia.
Now I am psyched to get the rest of the Market Baskets down from their shelves and finish them off!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...