Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cowgirls, Cleaning, and Blogging

I've spent the better part of the day cleaning like crazy and wrestling two window treatments up on the windows in my upstairs, in anticipation of all folks who are coming into town for my Mother-In-Law's 90th Birthday Bash.  I felt like a dingle-bunny as I dashed down to the basement two dozen times to retrieve the tools actually needed to properly hang a window treatment.  My legs are tired.

Everytime I needed a time-out to rest, I would return to the computer to roam through a few of my favorite blogs, and finally figured out how to post them on my "Blog List".  You should check these blogs out if you love textiles, food and gorgeous photos.

And then I started combing through my artwork to see what I could find to adorn the newly cleaned and still-being-decorated bedrooms, and somehow, the cowgirls just look perfect in there with all those fishy motifs.  That would be the Cowgirl Canvases/Pillows that I showed at the Atlanta Market in January.

That led me to search out the Cow Tassel to see if she would fit anywhere in the scheme.  Don't tell her, but I don't think she's going to make the cut.  Wrong color dress.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...