Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm Back!

Wow.  Has it really been since October??  Here we are at the end of May, 2013 and it seems like only yesterday that I put my Blog aside to design new fabrics.

I'm so happy with my new styles and new skills in Photoshop and Illustrator; so happy I took this time off to "get in the zone".  Some of my new collections are POWIE as far as color goes, and some are subtle and calm.  I don't know yet which I like better!

Here are some samplers of some of my new collections:

Penny Baloo


Turtle Bay Blue


Turtle Bay Grey

I'm going with the flow and letting it all pour out - somewhere in all of this, my personal "style" has to emerge!

I have been busy, busy, busy, learning Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS5 a little better.  A HUGE help has been this website:

Lynda.com


My tip of the day is that if you are struggling to absorb as much as possible from some new digital software, go and sign up with this website!  There are hundreds of videos to show you how to do just about anything digital.  And the best part is that not only are the teachers great, but you can pause and replay videos endlessly.  

Today is the start of my new online course with Lilla Rogers:

Lilla Rogers online Studio School

And I will keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...